Did you know that your skin is the largest organ of elimination for our bodies?
Infrared Saunas differ from traditional saunas as they use infrared panels that penetrate your body deeply allowing you to sweat more, releasing more toxins, at cooler temperatures, with less humidity. Dr Raleigh Duncan has a fantastic explanation of how the infrared sauna influences the body.
- Detoxification- Infrared saunas promote sweating helping your body eliminate toxins
- Pain Relief- infrared heating pads can be extremely beneficial for muscle and joint pain relief.
- Circulatory System Oxygenation- In an infrared sauna your heartrate increases and blood vessels dilate, allowing oxygen to enter the cells of your body more easily
- Exercise Recovery- Sauna session before exercise may increase performance and quicken recovery time. Just stay hydrated!
- Boost Immune System- can increase white blood cells, lymphocytes and neutrophils, supporting your immune health.
- Lowered Inflammation- keep your mind sharp and inflammation low with regular sauna use.
- Heart and Blood Pressure Health– saunas can lower systollic and diastollic blood pressure over time.
- Improved Skin- infrared technology encourages developement of more collagen and elastin leaving skin smoother and helping wounds heal faster.
- Boost Metabolism- Using an infrared sauna increases heart rate, cardiac output, metabolic rate and bloodflow which can increase your metabolism.
- Relaxation- help your body maintain healthy cortisol levels, relax, de-stress and have some well deserved you-time in our infrared sauna.
30 minutes____________ $40
45 minutes____________ $45
Buy 6x 30 minute sessions for $180 & save $60